The Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) is a technologist who works as a part of the product marketing team. The TME will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements.
The TME must be a technical expert. The TME must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product and also work with the Product Management teams to continually improve the products.
• Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our solutions and products.
• Build and maintain a demonstration environment for our solutions and products.
• Support sales and marketing efforts as required. Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
• Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities.
• Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
• Extensive customer and field experience is a must.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
• Extensive experience with enterprise and service provider products.
• Prior experience as a TME or Sales Engineer is a must.
• A BS (business, marketing, or engineering )
• Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
• Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
• Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company.